Information We Collect
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, phone number, shipping address, billing address, and payment information. We may also collect non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type, and device type.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information to process your orders, communicate with you about your orders, and provide customer support. We may also use your information to send you promotional emails or newsletters, but you can opt-out of these communications at any time.
We may use your non-personal information to improve our website, analyze website usage, and customize your browsing experience. We do not sell or share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Data
If you are located in the European Union, UK, Canada, Korea, or Japan, we process your personal data based on one or more of the following legal grounds:
- We have obtained your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
Retention of Personal Data
If you are located in the European Union, UK, Canada, Korea, or Japan, you have certain rights with respect to your personal data, including the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request rectification of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- Data portability.
- Withdraw consent at any time if the processing is based on consent.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at the email address provided below.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may use third-party service providers to process your personal data on our behalf, such as payment processors and shipping providers. These service providers are contractually obligated to protect your personal data and are prohibited from using your personal data for any other purpose.
International Transfers of Personal Data
If you are located outside of the United States, your personal data may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or in other countries where we or our third-party service providers have facilities. The data protection laws in these countries may differ from those of your country of residence. By providing your personal data, you consent to the transfer of your personal data to the United States or to any other country where we or our third-party service providers have facilities.